The Frontier Bowmen club has an indoor range (10m, 15m & 18m) as well as access to an outdoor field range (10m – 90m), walking range and crossbow/broadhead range.
General Archery Range Etiquette
- Inspect your equipment prior to shooting.
- Wait for others to stop shooting before you start approaching to retrieve your arrows.
- When approaching the target area to retrieve arrows, care must be taken not to contact an arrow remaining in the target and be aware of other archers as they remove their arrows from a target. The arrow may free up abruptly, so please be cautious.
- Always ensure that the archery target area is clear before shooting commences.
- Always face a target/wall when drawing a bow, never draw with anyone in front of you.
- Shoot roughly the same amount of arrows as other archers on the line.
- The Club is not responsible for the loss or breakage of your equipment while in use at the Club’s ranges.