The Frontier Bowmen club has an indoor range (10m, 15m & 18m) as well as an outdoor range. The outdoor range is new to Frontier Bowmen and is located north of the Regina Wild Life Federation. The facility has a 24 hour access with a lock at the front gate. All members who wish to shoot here will have access to the code for the gate. Frontier Bowmen also has access to an outdoor field range (10m – 90m), walking range and crossbow/broadhead range at the Regina Wild Life Federation.
General Archery Range Etiquette
- Inspect your equipment prior to shooting.
- Wait for others to stop shooting before you start approaching to retrieve your arrows.
- When approaching the target area to retrieve arrows, care must be taken not to contact an arrow remaining in the target and be aware of other archers as they remove their arrows from a target. The arrow may free up abruptly, so please be cautious.
- Always ensure that the archery target area is clear before shooting commences.
- Always face a target/wall when drawing a bow, never draw with anyone in front of you.
- Shoot roughly the same amount of arrows as other archers on the line.
- The Club is not responsible for the loss or breakage of your equipment while in use at the Club’s ranges.